02 August 2008

Chaos Abounds

My human K would like to apologize for insulting the intelligence of my animal readers/friends. In my previous blog entry {30 July 2008} I was working on positing an original piece I had written. However, all I managed to post was a small portion of it, "8ik7iuopui67yh5u6," before K walked in a put the kibosh on it. K would not let me post the rest because, she said, "it was too complicated and deep and no one would be interested." Grrrr! That made me mad, so I had a woofing discussion with K. I informed her that animals are very intelligent and would completely understand what I had written. And, hopefully, they would find it amusing. But K said that my paws were too big and I was accidentally hitting the number keys with the letters. I informed K that letters and numbers form animal's thoughts and my animal readers would know exactly what I was saying. K seemed doubtful but her skepticism was put to rest the very next day, and I was vindicated, when reading the Comments section. My cool friend Kodak had responded to my short piece with this witty reply, "2390mav90mewi!!" Very clever Kodak! Thank you! And for K, well, she humbly apologizes.

So, what is going on in the World? Chaos seems to be the ruler right now because lots of scary things have been brought to my attention lately and it is making me nervous! First I have the Kung Fu bunnies menace. I mean, if they do that to each other, what are they going to do to me if they catch me trying to eat one of them?! Then I have the mean dog behind the fence to contend with. Luckily, he was gone during most of the summer but now he is back and barks and growls every once in a while just to remind me of his scary presence. Then I recently found out about kitty cat Martial Artists. Yipes! Who knew? I think my "Stray Cat Strut" comments the other day {25 July 2008} made them upset, me being a dog and all, so their existence was made known to me. I better be careful what kitty cats I chose to mess with, I mean play with. And now I have been informed of this very scary Montauk Monster [warning: graphic photos] that washed up on the other side of the continent. What is it? Was it nice or mean? Would it hurt doggies or be our friend? Oh Ninja Dog Sifu, please come and teach me your Ninja ways! I think I am going to sleep in K's room tonight. What? Hey! No, I am not afraid, I am an Alpha Male dog! I just meant that, um, I just need to protect my Pack! Yeah, that's it. It is my job to protect my Pack, so I will sleep in K's room to make sure she and Porgy are safe and none of these scary animal creatures get them. Yeah, that's it, protector of the Pack...that's the ticket. I'm just sayin'...

6 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

It's those orange cats! You can't trust them. They are dodgy.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll hold your paw if woo get skhared of the dark!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I can take out any bunny anywhere. Just point me in the right direction.

Brice

Kodak the Eskie said...

Hi Suka! I'm so sorry that the mean dog is back. I hope you stay far, far away from him. Hey, I had seen a picture of the montauk monster, but you showed some even better ones. I think it is a wild boar or something. It sure is creepy!!!! Those teeth even scare me.

Hugs, Kodak

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Suka

If you ever need help with monster, cats or ninjas just give us a woof and we'll teleport right over.

Desert Pups

Denise said...

Hey Suka, tell K to buy a camera so we can see some more lovely photos of you! auntie d