01 July 2008

Lost In My Thoughts

Sometimes I tend to get lost in my thoughts. This picture of me was taken a year or so ago at my home in the Midwest and as you can see, I was hanging out on the back deck contemplating life, lost in my thoughts. I tend to do that a lot, because there is a lot to contemplate and think about. I am not your typical Malamute, which makes sense since I am a mix. Hey - "sense since." Try saying that six times fast! Anyway, I am very happy and social for a Malamute. I love people, I love having people pet me, and I love playing with other doggies. I have heard Malamutes tend to be aloof. I suppose I sometimes exhibit aloof behaviour, but that is usually when I am running away off-leash pretending that I don't hear my human calling me. So most of the time I am a pretty happy-go-lucky doggie but I do have my reflective, thoughtful side. I am a complex doggie. I am a multi-dimensional doggie. I am an enigma wrapped in fur. Lately I have been thinking about the dolphins stuck in New Jersey, about eight miles from the ocean, and I wonder if they went there to get away from the deadly sonar blasts from the Navy submarines. I hope they are ok and I wish those submarines would stop blasting sonar. I love dolphins. In fact, I feel very fondly toward all the beautiful sea creatures. Whale songs make me misty eyed. Should I tell you that? I don't want my Northern brethren heading down here to howl and growl at me. But I suppose I could just tell them to take off, eh? I'm just sayin'...

6 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

You are a very thoughtful pup! I wonder if I like dolphins too?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Charlie Daniels said...

Sence since sience since sence sinse senci sencih sench senc .... how did I go! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's good to be complex. It keeps them guessing.

Princess Eva

Denise said...

Suka is pensive, a nice trait to have! He looks happy and content.

powder-puff said...

Hey Suka !

Nice to meet you. Wow you are a very deep and thoughtful pooch, good qualities!

lots of love
puff

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh fur sure - KHOMPLEX is good!

Both my mom and I work hard to be just THAT!!

Well, I know two other Malamutes that aren't typikhal - no one khould EVFUR akhkhuse PHBbbbbb or Summi of being TYPIKHAL!!!

I'm just sayin'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khan I add woo to my furiends so I khan remember to visit woo more often?